Lake Ann is a village in northeastern Benzie County in the U.S. state of Michigan. Part of Almira Township, Lake Ann is situated west of Traverse City, and largely dependent upon that city. The population of Lake Ann was 273 at the 2020 census.
The first family to settle on Lake Ann was the family of Addison P. Wheelock, who name the lake after his wife.
Lake Ann was organized in 1893, and incorporated in 1914. It was once a station on the Manistee and North-Eastern Railroad, which has since been removed.
The Lake Ann Camp, a Christian summer camp, was established just west of Lake Ann in 1948.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of , of which is land and is water.
Lake Ann lies upon the northern shore of the lake of the same name. Lake Ann itself is a basin that lies along the Platte River, which flows west to Lake Michigan.
Lake Ann contains no state trunkline highways, although Benzie County signs