Quincy is a village in Branch County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 1,554 at the 2020 census. The village is centered along U.S. Route 12 within Quincy Township.
The area was first settled by Horace Wilson, who first purchased land in 1830. He purchased of land from the government. John Cornish became the first permanent resident when he built his house here in 1833. The area would be set aside from Coldwater Township and organized as Quincy Township in 1836. The township and community were named Quincy on the suggestion from Dr. Hiram Allen, who recently moved to the area from Quincy, Massachusetts. A post office named Quincy began operating on December 16, 1836. The Lake Shore and Michigan Southern Railway built a depot in Quincy, and the community incorporated as a village in 1858.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the village has a total area of , all land.