Colcord is a town in southern Delaware County, Oklahoma, United States. The community lies in the northeastern part of the state in a region known as Green Country. The population was 815 at the 2010 census, a decline of 0.5 percent from the figure of 819 recorded in 2000.
Colcord's history starts decades before the establishment of the town itself, with the community of Row, Indian Territory, in the 1890s. As settlers moved to the area, the town of Row grew and businesses formed, including a bank, a school, a hotel, and others. A Post Office was established on May 20, 1905.
In the 1920s, a road (later known as Oklahoma State Highway 116) was built that passed south of the then-healthy town of Row. A rural mail carrier, Charles Burbage, who owned land to the south where the new road was established, platted into blocks, lots and streets. The area grew into a community known as "Little Tulsa" to locals, until residents changed the name in