Edgewood is a borough in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States, adjacent to the city of Pittsburgh. The population was 3,145 at the 2020 census.
Edgewood was incorporated on December 1, 1888. Its historic landmarks include the Edgewood Borough Building where the police and fire service are also housed; the First Presbyterian Church of Edgewood; the Edgewood Community House which is home to both CC Mellor Memorial Library and the Edgewood Club; Memorial Park; Koenig Community Field and Field House; Edgewood Primary School (which was originally a K–12 in Edgewood's own district but was incorporated into the Woodland Hills School District merger in 1982, and most recently serves as a K–6 school building); and a historic train station. The Gardner-Bailey House is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Union Switch & Signal's primary factory was located near here for 106 years prior to its closure in 1986. Its site is currently being