Našice (naʃitsɛ; Našice, Нашице, Nekcse, Naschitz) is a town in eastern Croatia, located on the northern slopes of the Krndija mountain in eastern Slavonia, 51 km southwest of regional hub Osijek. Administratively it belongs to Osijek-Baranja County.
Našice is located on the D2 state road Varaždin–Virovitica–Našice–Osijek and the Varaždin–Dalj railway.
Chief occupations are farming and angling on 11 km2 of fishing ground. Major industries include metal processing, cement, (at Našice cement), the stone excavation. Also wood processing, textiles and food.
The town was first mentioned in 1229 under the name of Nekche. In the 13th century, the Knights Templar came to Našice and built a church. It was conquered by Ottoman Empire in 1541 and was part of Sanjak of Pojega till Austrian conquest in 1687. In the late 19th and early 20th century, Našice was a district capital in the Virovitica County of the Kingdom of Croatia-Slavo