Baldone Manor, also called White Castle (Baltā pils), is a manor house in Baldone, Baldone Municipality in the historical region of Zemgale, in Latvia. It was built in 1901 as a hunting lodge (Jagdschloss).
At present Baldone Music School is operating in the former hunting lodge.
The castle was built near Baldone Forest by Adam V. Mickiewicz (1865-1920), who later became the head of the Baltic Agricultural and State Property Administration. He was married to Elisabeth Buckhaven.
Manor house was always painted white, and therefore has its name — White Castle (Baltā pils).
During the First World War, the castle housed a Russian army hospital until October 1915, and later a German army hospital. After the First World War, the White Castle became one of Baldone's spas, which belonged to the Mickiewicz family, but they did not occupy the entire manor house, and it was also used as children's shelter. Nicholas Mickiewicz who inherited the property, ha