Stukmaņi Manor (Stukmaņu muiža) is a manor house in Klintaine Parish, Aizkraukle Municipality in the Vidzeme region of Latvia.
Stukmaņi manor was built in the 16th century. Only remain of early buildings can be found throughout manor property. Archaeological excavations in the flooded Lokstene castle mound, which is located about a kilometer from the center of the current manor, provide information about the surroundings of Stukmaņi manor. 15th century Archbishop of Riga Henning Scharpenberg granted the village of Loksten and Stukmanis to Johann Loksten and his adopted son Arend Stokman. In 1598 the owner of the manor was Georgs Stokmanis. In 1601 manor belonged to K. Schroeder. In 1652, Christina, Queen of Sweden, approved the manor as a family property for H. Kronstern.
The Great Northern War and the ensuing plague caused great damage to the region. After several changes of ownership, the manor belonged to the von Löwenstern family from 1780. Since 1878 manor wa