Vārkava Manor is a manor in Vecvārkava, Upmala Parish, Vārkava Municipality in the historical region of Latgale, in Latvia. The main building of Vārkava Manor is on the list of State protected real estate monuments.
Vārkava estate was mentioned in 1583, as belonging to Rezekne. In the 16th century in this locality a manor house was built (foļvarka) – a place, where traders came to buy various items for the Polish king and deliver them via local waterways - the Dubna river and Daugava river - to Riga.
It is not known exactly when a brick manor house was built. It is known however that the old manor house burned down, and afterwards at some point in the second half of 19th century, the new brick building was erected which stands until today.
In 1912 the millionaire Dorimedonts Aļeiņikovs (1866-1918) made substantial investments into Vārkava estate. He installed electricity, running water, built mills, and acquired the most modern farm machinery. He also had plans