Lázně Toušeň (formerly Toušeň; Tauschim) is a spa market town in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 1,500 inhabitants.
Lázně Toušeň is located about northeast of Prague. It lies in a flat agricultural landscape in the Central Elbe Table within the Polabí lowland. The market town is situated on the left bank of the Elbe River, opposite the confluence of the Elbe and Jizera rivers. In the western part of the municipal territory are two artificial lakes created by flooding sandstone quarries: Mezi mosty and Malvíny.
The first written mention of Toušeň is from 1293. In the 17th century, it was owned by the Waldstein family. In 1777, part of the market town's land was separated and the new village of Káraný was founded on it. The iron spring has been known since time immemorial and in 1868, a small spa was founded. After the World War II, the spa focused on the treatment of top athletes.