Broom Junction was a railway station serving the village of Broom in Warwickshire, England. It was an interchange for both the Stratford-upon-Avon and Midland Junction Railway and the Barnt Green to Ashchurch line.
Although initially only an exchange station, it was opened to the public from 1880 and remained in service until 1963. Other than passengers changing trains, passenger traffic was low as the station was situated in a sparsely populated area. The line to Stratford was the first to close in 1960, followed by the Barnt Green line in 1962.
In 1873, the East and West Junction Railway (E&WJ) received Parliamentary authorisation to construct a eastwards extension of its Stratford to Blisworth line to join with the Evesham & Redditch Railway's (E&R) Barnt Green to Ashchurch line which had opened six years previously. The new line joined at the Warwickshire village of Broom where it formed a northward facing junction with the E&R's line.
In completing the line