Slezské Pavlovice (until 1947 Německé Pavlovice; Deutsch Paulowitz) is a municipality and village in Bruntál District in the Moravian-Silesian Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 200 inhabitants.
Slezské Pavlovice is located about north of Bruntál and northwest of Ostrava. It is situated in the northernmost part of the Osoblažsko microregion, on the border of with Poland. It lies in the Opava Hilly Land.
Slezské Pavlovice is situated on the left bank of the Prudnik River. The Pavlovický Stream, a tributary of the Prudnik, flows through the village. Pavlovický Pond II, supplied by the stream, is part of the Osoblažský výběžek Nature Monument. The second small-scaled protected area is the Džungle Nature Reserve.
According to archeological findings, the original settlement of the area dates back to the Early Bronze Age. The first written mention of Pavlovice is in a deed of the bishop Bruno von Schauenburg from 1267.
The village was settle