St. Columba's National Secondary School (Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan St. Columba) or simply St. Co is a public secondary school in Miri, a city in the East Malaysian state of Sarawak. Established in 1929, it is the oldest school in Miri. The school educates students from Transition to Secondary 5 level and it prepares students for the Pentaksiran Tingkatan 3 and Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia examinations which are administered by the Ministry of Education. It was made a 'Sekolah Harapan Negara' (Nation's School of Hope) in the year 1993.
St. Columba's National Secondary School is established in 1929 as a missionary school by Father Paul Chong En Siong.
Pre-War Period (1929-1941)
In 1910, Miri was just a small fishing village. Even though petroleum had been discovered in Miri, drillings and excavations were carried out only on a small scale by Borneo Company Limited. Foreign technicians and labourers who were mainly Anglican strongly felt the need for a church