Glanzing Parish Church (Glanzinger Pfarrkirche) is a Roman Catholic parish church in the suburb of Glanzing in the 19th district of Vienna, Döbling.
The area of the parish of Glanzing originally belonged to the parish of Pötzleinsdorf. The route to the parish church was however difficult, particularly in winter, and over time the church proved too small as well. As a result, the local population was invited to attend church services held from 1930 or 1934 in the chapel of the Kinderklinik der Stadt Wien Glanzing (Glanzing Paediatric Clinic). The realisation of plans drawn up in the late 1930s to build a new church was frustrated by the outbreak of World War II.
In the first weeks after the end of the war, in May 1945, a garage in the Koschatgasse served as a provisional venue for services; the City of Vienna earmarked a section of the gardens in the Glanzinggasse in July of the same year for the construction of a church. At firs