The British Covered Court Championships (BCCC) was an indoor tennis event held from 1885 through 1971 and played in London, England. The dates of the tournament fluctuated between October and March.
For its first five years the tournament was held at the Hyde Park Lawn Tennis Club in Porchester Square, London and consisted only of a men's singles competition. In 1890, when it was decided to add a women's singles and men's doubles competition, the tournament moved to the Queen's Club in London although the men's singles remained at Hyde Park until 1895. The mixed doubles event was added to the championships in 1898. A third court was added to the championships in 1912 and, like the original two courts, it had a wooden surface. In 1923 the Challenge Round system, allowing the champion to skip next year's competition and only play the winner of that competition, was abolished. In 1925 the tournament was merged with the London Covered Court Championships. The women's dou