Naples Foot-Ball Club, also known as Naples FBC or more briefly as Naples, was an Italian football club founded in Naples, Campania in 1904 and beginning play in 1905.They merged with U.S. Internazionale Napoli in 1922 for financial reasons, thus giving life to "Foot-Ball Club Internazionale-Naples", better known as FBC Internaples, and known today as S.S.C. Napoli.History
The Naples Foot-Ball & Cricket Club was founded in late 1905 by engineer Amedeo Salsi and English sailor and amateur footballer William Poths, with the help of the Neapolitan engineer Emilio Anatra and Poths's associate Hector Bayon. Salsi was the first president of the club. Originally the club was intended to be the football section of the multi-sport Reale Club Canottieri Italia (Royal Italian Rowing Club), though it separated before playing its first match. In 1906, "Cricket" was removed from the club name, becoming simply Naples Foot-Ball Club.The club played its matches at the Campo dei Bagnoli
This page is automatically generated and may contain information that is not correct, complete, up-to-date, or relevant to your search query. The same applies to every other page on this website. Please make sure to verify the information with EPFL's official sources.