St Lucia Barracks, Omagh is a former military base in Omagh, Northern Ireland.
The War Office leased the site from the Archdale family on 10 April 1875 for sixty pounds per annum. The lease was made for 999 years or until the War Office ceased to use it for military purposes or sublet, assigned the premises for use other than military. The original lease is still held by the Ministry of Defence. The site was acquired as part of the Cardwell Reforms which encouraged the localisation of British military forces. The barracks became the depot for the 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot and the 108th (Madras Infantry) Regiment of Foot. Following the Childers Reforms, the 27th and 108th regiments amalgamated to form the Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers with its depot in the barracks in 1881.
In 1924 the barracks also became the depot of the Royal Irish Fusiliers. An Auxiliary Territorial Service camp was established on the site during the Second World War and Lisanelly Camp