St Paul's Catholic College is a coeducational Roman Catholic secondary school and sixth form located in Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, England. St Paul's is a 1987 amalgamation of Cardinal Godfrey Boys' School and St Teresa's Girls' School both established in the early 20th century.
The elegant two-storey, tall-ceilinged house with many windows formed the heart of St Teresa's Convent School and forms the staff and administration building. It is at the end of the Ridings in Green Street and was built during the reign of William IV, that is between 1830 and 1837 to designs by an unknown architect. It is a Grade II listed building. It has a simple Doric porch (portico), central round window and open pediment with two bays to either side. Under John Alliston it became the manor house during a period of the late Industrial Revolution with increasing population in the region, when the products of the manor's agriculture and fishing were insuff