Stow Fair was an English medieval fair inaugurated in 1233 and held at Stow Green Hill in Lincolnshire.
The Prior of Sempringham was granted permission in 1268 to hold this annual fair, from 23 to 25 June, confirming an earlier charter. The fair continued until living memory, being run as a horse fair until 1954.
It seems likely that earlier fairs were held on the same days, one of which is the feast day of St Ætheldreda, long associated with the site. Historian Graham Platts' view is that there should be scepticism over a belief that the fair developed from earlier summer solstice rites.
The North Kesteven Council has erected an information board at the site, with historical text and a photograph of the horse fair in 1908.
Stow Fair was held at the now Stow Green Hill, next to Mareham Lane between Sleaford and Rippingale via Threekingham. This, is thought to be the route of a Roman Road aligned with King Street.
The location is on the edge of the Limestone h