Woodstock Road Baptist Church, located in Summertown, Oxford, UK is an evangelical church and is a member of the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches.
The church was opened in 1897 as a church for those of the baptist persuasion of the protestant Christian religion following a period of time when a group of people met for open air worship under the leadership of Rev J. H. Moore. The church was built on a plot of land on the Woodstock Road adjacent to the bottom of the newly occupied residential area of Summertown in Oxford. The original church building (known as Victoria Hall, in commemoration of the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Victoria), is of white brick with stone facings and capable of holding 100 people. The west wall of the church building was made of wood, with the intention being to expand the building westwards when numbers of attendance required it.
The church was extended in the 1930s by the addition of a brick walled, tin roofed 'hut' which as la