The Taralga railway line is a disused branch railway line in the south of New South Wales, Australia. The line commenced at a junction with the Goulburn to Crookwell line at Roslyn station and ran for a distance of to the small town of Taralga. The line operated between 1926 and 1957 and is one of few lines in New South Wales that has been formally closed by an Act of Parliament. Today all track has been lifted and little trace remains of the infrastructure associated with the line.
Demand for a railway line to Taralga existed from the mid 19th century. The town grew significantly in the 1860s, however remained isolated particularly during wet weather, when the poor quality roads in the region could become impassable. A railway connection was seen as highly desirable if the town was to continue to prosper. In 1884, a delegation met with the Minister for Public Works requesting a survey be conducted of a potential route between Roslyn and Taralga, branching off the