Millville Cemetery is located on East Shelby Road (Orleans County Route 18) in Millville, New York, United States. It was established in 1871 as a rural cemetery, expanding on an early burial ground.
The cemetery is built on a small hill in an otherwise flat area. The landscape was manipulated to create a system of perimeter roads and plantings, characteristics that show an advanced understanding of the rural cemetery aesthetic by its unknown designer(s). Its focal point, near the top of the hill, is a small wooden chapel with a memorial vault in the basement.
Its monuments and funerary art, in a variety of styles, reflect the prosperity of Millville in the late 19th century. In 2007 it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places,
the second cemetery in the county with that distinction after Mount Albion Cemetery outside Albion.
The cemetery is a parcel on the east side of West Shelby Road in the Town of Shelby, approximately one mile (1.6 km) sout