Concept

Canadian Centre for Architecture

Summary
The Canadian Centre for Architecture (CCA; Centre Canadien d'Architecture) is a museum of architecture and research centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It is located at 1920, rue Baile (1920, Baile Street), between rue Fort (Fort Street) and rue Saint-Marc (Saint-Marc Street) in what was once part of the Golden Square Mile. Today, it is considered to be located in the Shaughnessy Village neighbourhood of the borough of Ville-Marie. Phyllis Lambert is the founding director emeritus, Bruce Kuwabara is chair of the board of trustees, Giovanna Borasi is the director. The CCA contains a large library and archives, and is host to various exhibits throughout the year. It is also home to a study centre open to the general public. The CCA provides educational programs and cultural activities. The CCA was designed and built by Peter Rose. It has an architectural garden located on the southern side of René Lévesque Boulevard. The sculpture garden was designed by architect Melvin Charney.
About this result
This page is automatically generated and may contain information that is not correct, complete, up-to-date, or relevant to your search query. The same applies to every other page on this website. Please make sure to verify the information with EPFL's official sources.
Related publications

Loading

Related people

Loading

Related units

Loading

Related concepts

Loading

Related courses

Loading

Related lectures

Loading