Concept

Šterusy

Summary
Šterusy (Cseterőc) is a village and municipality in Piešťany District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia. History Before 1262, the land was the property of the Nitra Castle. In historical records the village was first mentioned in 1262 under the name Cheteruch from 1262, when King Belo IV donated land to Komes Zochuda and his family. Later, the Erdódy family became the owners of the properties in the village, and in the middle of the 19th century, the Pállfy family. In the years 1850 – 1861 and 1872 – 1960, Šterusy belonged to the district of Piešťany. In the years 1961-1996, Šterusy was part of the Trnava district. In the years 1975-1990, the village was a part of the Vrbový district. In 1996, Šterusy was included in the renewed district of Piešťany and the newly formed Trnava region. Since 2000, the village of Šterusy has been a founding member of the Nad Holeškou Microregion and a member of the ZMO - Jaslovské Bohunice region founded in 1991. Geography The
About this result
This page is automatically generated and may contain information that is not correct, complete, up-to-date, or relevant to your search query. The same applies to every other page on this website. Please make sure to verify the information with EPFL's official sources.
Related publications

Loading

Related people

Loading

Related units

Loading

Related concepts

Loading

Related courses

Loading

Related lectures

Loading