Concept

Gage and Tollner

Summary
Gage and Tollner is an American cuisine restaurant on 372 Fulton Street in the Downtown Brooklyn neighborhood of New York City. The restaurant is named for its initial proprietors, Charles Gage and Eugene Tollner. It is located on the lowest two stories of a converted four-story brownstone residence that was built in the mid-1870s. The restaurant building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and its facade and interior are New York City designated landmarks. , the restaurant is operated by St. John Frizell, Sohui Kim, and Ben Schneider. The restaurant opened in 1879, when Charles Gage opened a restaurant at 302 Fulton Street and has remained in the same location since 1892. The Dewey family operated the restaurant between 1919 and 1988, when it was sold to a partnership led by Peter Aschkenasy. Joseph Chirico operated the restaurant from 1995 until 2004, when the restaurant closed. The Gage & Tollner space was then occupied by various other stores during the 2000s an
About this result
This page is automatically generated and may contain information that is not correct, complete, up-to-date, or relevant to your search query. The same applies to every other page on this website. Please make sure to verify the information with EPFL's official sources.
Related publications

Loading

Related people

Loading

Related units

Loading

Related concepts

Loading

Related courses

Loading

Related lectures

Loading