Concept

St. Mark's School (Hong Kong)

Summary
The St. Mark's School () is a band 1 school located in the Eastern District of Hong Kong. History St. Mark's School was founded at Glenealy in Central in 1949, first known as St. Paul's English PM School. The founding Principal was Mr. Leslie Wah-Leung Chung () (1917-2009) . It was renamed St. Mark's School in 1953, and moved to Shaukeiwan Road in 1956. In 2001, it was relocated to its present site, a brand new building in Aldrich Bay. In 2009, St. Mark's celebrated its Diamond Jubilee. The Parish Church of this school is the Holy Nativity Anglican Church. School logo and motto The logo of St. Mark's School is a lion with outstretched wings, a symbol of the undaunted spirit of St. Mark. The ribbon beneath the feet of the winged lion carries the Greek word "ΕΥΘΥΣ", which translates as "straightway" in old English. "Straightway" has a two-fold meaning. Character-wise, it means one should be honest, frank, and morally upright. It also means straight-away, doing
About this result
This page is automatically generated and may contain information that is not correct, complete, up-to-date, or relevant to your search query. The same applies to every other page on this website. Please make sure to verify the information with EPFL's official sources.
Related publications

Loading

Related people

Loading

Related units

Loading

Related concepts

Loading

Related courses

Loading

Related lectures

Loading