Concept

St. Mark's School (Hong Kong)

Résumé
The St. Mark's School () is a band 1 school located in the Eastern District of Hong Kong. History St. Mark's School was founded at Glenealy in Central in 1949, first known as St. Paul's English PM School. The founding Principal was Mr. Leslie Wah-Leung Chung () (1917-2009) . It was renamed St. Mark's School in 1953, and moved to Shaukeiwan Road in 1956. In 2001, it was relocated to its present site, a brand new building in Aldrich Bay. In 2009, St. Mark's celebrated its Diamond Jubilee. The Parish Church of this school is the Holy Nativity Anglican Church. School logo and motto The logo of St. Mark's School is a lion with outstretched wings, a symbol of the undaunted spirit of St. Mark. The ribbon beneath the feet of the winged lion carries the Greek word "ΕΥΘΥΣ", which translates as "straightway" in old English. "Straightway" has a two-fold meaning. Character-wise, it means one should be honest, frank, and morally upright. It also means straight-away, doing
À propos de ce résultat
Cette page est générée automatiquement et peut contenir des informations qui ne sont pas correctes, complètes, à jour ou pertinentes par rapport à votre recherche. Il en va de même pour toutes les autres pages de ce site. Veillez à vérifier les informations auprès des sources officielles de l'EPFL.
Publications associées

Chargement

Personnes associées

Chargement

Unités associées

Chargement

Concepts associés

Chargement

Cours associés

Chargement

Séances de cours associées

Chargement