Kaep'ung station is a railway station located in Kaep'ung-ŭp, Kaepung-guyok, Kaesong city, North Korea. It is on located on the P'yŏngbu Line, which was formed from part of the Kyŏngŭi Line to accommodate the shift of the capital from Seoul to P'yŏngyang; though this line physically connects P'yŏngyang to Pusan via Dorasan, in operational reality it ends at Kaesŏng due to the Korean Demilitarized Zone.
The station, originally called T'osŏng station, was opened by the Chosen Government Railway in 1906.
In September 1932, the Hwanghae Line was extended from Yŏn'an to T'osŏng, and in 1944 that line was nationalised and was renamed T'ŏhae Line. As a result of the division of Korea after the Second World War, part of the T'ŏhae Line ended up in South Korea, and passenger trains operated between Tosŏng and Ch'ŏngdan. During the Korean War, the bridge spanning the Ryesŏng River was destroyed, severing the connection between T'osŏng and Paech'ŏn, disconne