St Andrew's Church is a Church of England church, located in Tangmere, West Sussex. It lies within the Diocese of Chichester.
The Saxon village lies a mile south of the Roman road of Stane Street, linking Londinium with Noviomagus Reginorum, now known as Chichester. The church however was built after the Norman conquest.
Originally built of timber, the Saxon church was replaced in the 12th century by a stone and timber building with windows on the north and south sides. The bell turret is carried on a timber frame inside the nave. The chancel and chancel arch date from the 13th century, the arch having scalloped imposts similar to Oving church. A crude and badly weathered Saxon fragment, which may represent a beheading, forms the top of one of the Norman nave windows. There is a plain tub font. The size of the yew tree by the present door suggests an ancient sacred site.
In 1341, King Edward II granted the new Archbishop of Canterbury the right to