Concept

Green and Wicks

Résumé
Green & Wicks was an architectural firm of Buffalo, New York. Practice Edward Brodhead Green was an 1878 graduate of Cornell University's College of Architecture, and designed a number of buildings which made up Cornell's Agriculture Quadrangle, including Bailey Hall (1912), Caldwell Hall (1913), the Computing and Communications Center (1912, originally known as Comstock Hall), Fernow Hall (1915), and the original Roberts Hall (1906, demolished 1990). Green's best-known commissions were designed with his partner William Sydney Wicks (1854–1917), as Green & Wicks. The firm's chronology is: *1884: Green & Wicks founded *1917: Renamed E.B. Green & Son *1933: Renamed E. B Green after his son's death *1936: Renamed Green & James *1945: Renamed Green, James & Meadows *1950: Renamed James & Meadows after Green's death *1952: Renamed James, Meadows & Howard *1971: Firm dissolved The firm's records survive in the library collections of the Buffalo History Museum. A number of thei
À propos de ce résultat
Cette page est générée automatiquement et peut contenir des informations qui ne sont pas correctes, complètes, à jour ou pertinentes par rapport à votre recherche. Il en va de même pour toutes les autres pages de ce site. Veillez à vérifier les informations auprès des sources officielles de l'EPFL.
Publications associées

Aucun résultat

Personnes associées

Chargement

Unités associées

Chargement

Concepts associés

Chargement

Cours associés

Chargement

Séances de cours associées

Chargement