The Döbling Synagogue (Synagoge Döbling) stood in the Dollinergasse in the suburb of Oberdöbling in the 19th district of Vienna, Döbling. It was opened in 1907 but was ruined and partially destroyed in the Kristallnacht pogrom in November 1938. Later, the synagogue was deconsecrated and in 1995, it was replaced with a modern apartment tower.
The erection of the Döbling Synagogue was preceded by the founding of the Temple Association “Döbling” at the end of the 19th century. It is not known exactly when the association was founded, but it was being supported by the Israelitische Kultusgemeinde Wien in the 1890s. The association was based in the Vormosergasse; in 1904, it relocated to the Gatterburggasse. The association's plans for the construction of an expensive temple, probably in the Gatterburggasse, could not be realised by the association's leadership, and it seemed likely that the association would be disbanded in 1904. Although the majority of the associatio