Concept

Flecknoe railway station

Résumé
Flecknoe was a railway station that served the village of Flecknoe in Warwickshire, England, on the Weedon to Leamington Spa branch line. The station was built in a remote location in open countryside around 1.5 miles north-west of Flecknoe, it also served the small nearby hamlets of Sawbridge and Lower Shuckburgh, both within a couple of miles of the station. The station consisted of a single wooden platform with a wooden station building, which contained the waiting room and stationmaster's office. There were also some small goods sidings alongside the station. The station was opened on 1 August 1895 along with the other stations on the Daventry to Marton Junction extension of the line. It was closed during the First World War from August 1917 to March 1919. The station's remote location and low usage meant that it closed to passengers on 3 November 1952, however, the goods sidings remained open for business until October 1956. The passenger service to the other stations on the lin
À propos de ce résultat
Cette page est générée automatiquement et peut contenir des informations qui ne sont pas correctes, complètes, à jour ou pertinentes par rapport à votre recherche. Il en va de même pour toutes les autres pages de ce site. Veillez à vérifier les informations auprès des sources officielles de l'EPFL.
Publications associées

Chargement

Personnes associées

Chargement

Unités associées

Chargement

Concepts associés

Chargement

Cours associés

Chargement

Séances de cours associées

Chargement