Concept

St Augustine's Church of England High School

Résumé
St Augustine's Church of England High School is a Voluntary Aided Church of England secondary school in the West London borough of Westminster, Kilburn. The school is also a Science College and has a sixth form. St Augustine of Canterbury is the patron saint of the school. It is located adjacent to its affiliated primary school and parish church St Augustine's Church. History The school was opened on 16 May 1870 in Andover Place with seven students, with specifically the High School opening in 1884 as an all boys' secondary school; the present division into primary and secondary schools being complete by 1951. In 1969, the present school buildings were opened, with St. Augustine's High School becoming a Church of England comprehensive school. In February 2009, the school received investment under the BSF program for schools. The work was completed in late 2011. In May 2010 the school was given a sports centre used by both the school and the local community. Layout
À propos de ce résultat
Cette page est générée automatiquement et peut contenir des informations qui ne sont pas correctes, complètes, à jour ou pertinentes par rapport à votre recherche. Il en va de même pour toutes les autres pages de ce site. Veillez à vérifier les informations auprès des sources officielles de l'EPFL.
Publications associées

Chargement

Personnes associées

Chargement

Unités associées

Chargement

Concepts associés

Chargement

Cours associés

Chargement

Séances de cours associées

Chargement