Concept

P.C. Cobb Stadium

Résumé
P.C. Cobb Stadium (previously Dal-Hi Stadium) was an outdoor athletic stadium near downtown Dallas, Texas. The 22,000 seat stadium, named in honor of the former Dallas Independent School District athletic director and coach, was built of reinforced concrete under the Works Progress Administration program in 1939 and was used for high school sporting events of the Dallas Independent School District. In 1969 it was the home of the Dallas Tornado, a professional soccer team in the now-defunct North American Soccer League. The site and stadium was sold and demolished to make way for the Dallas Infomart, built in 1985. A planned trail dubbed "The Connection" that joins the Katy Trail to the Trinity Strand Trail will run through the former site of the stadium and incorporate material from the demolished structure into its retaining walls. Originally preserved by Infomart developer Trammell Crow, the material was later turn
À propos de ce résultat
Cette page est générée automatiquement et peut contenir des informations qui ne sont pas correctes, complètes, à jour ou pertinentes par rapport à votre recherche. Il en va de même pour toutes les autres pages de ce site. Veillez à vérifier les informations auprès des sources officielles de l'EPFL.
Publications associées

Chargement

Personnes associées

Chargement

Unités associées

Chargement

Concepts associés

Chargement

Cours associés

Chargement

Séances de cours associées

Chargement