Sea Lion Rocks (Manx: Stashoon Chreggyn Raun Chleayshagh) is a railway station and outer terminus of the Groudle Glen Railway in the Isle of Man. It served as the outer terminus from 1896 until 1939 and again from 1992 to date.
The terminus is situated some three-quarters of a mile away from the other end of the line. It opened as the outer terminus of the line in 1896, at which point the building was erected including tea rooms, bake house, fish store and seasonal living quarters for the staff. The zoo, created in the adjacent cove, had been a feature from 1893 and was the reason for the building of the line. The station closed at the outbreak of the Second World War; although the railway reopened in 1950, a landslip during the war years prevented the line being re-opened this far, and it was not until the restored line was extended in 1992 that the station re-opened, later receiving a replica station building in 2000.
Over the years, there we