The Boice House is located on Fair Street in Kingston, New York, United States. It was first built around 1850 in the Greek Revival architectural style.
Twenty years later, it was bought by Hewett Boice, a local quarry operator. He had the house refurbished in the then-popular Second Empire style. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001.
It is a two-and-a-half-story frame building with a two-story rear wing on a stone and brick foundation on the east side of Fair Street. Nearby on that side of the street are the Chichester and William Kenyon houses, both also listed on the Register. It is topped with a mansard roof shingled in patterned slate with an overhanging, bracketed eave. The roof is pierced by round-arched decorated dormer windows.
The five-bay west (front) facade has an ornate Victorian porch along its entire first story. On the south elevation is a projecting bay window and the remains of a porte-cochere.