Abu Shusha (أبو شوشة) was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on 9 April 1948 during the Battle of Mishmar HaEmek.
The village was located just west of Tel Shush, which recent examination shows may date from the Early Bronze Age. It has also been suggested as the location of the Roman town of Gaba Hippeon, founded in the year 61 BCE, by the Roman governor of Syria, L. Marcius Philippus. It was an episcopal see in the fifth-sixth centuries, and ceramics from the Byzantine era have been found here.
In 1870 Victor Guérin described it as a small village. The slopes of the hill were covered with many piles of overturned materials from buildings, and on the highest point was the remains of an old tower.
In 1882, the PEF's Survey of Western Palestine (SWP) described "a little hamlet on the edge of the plain, with a spring to the east."