Concept

Al-Buwayziyya

Résumé
Al-Buwayziyya (البويزية والميس) was a Palestinian Arab village in the Safad Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on May 11, 1948, by the Palmach's First Battalion of Operation Yiftach. It was located 22 km northeast of Safad. In the 1944/45 statistics it had a population 510 Muslims. The village had elementary school for boys which was founded in 1937. History British Mandate era In the 1922 census of Palestine conducted by the British Mandate authorities, Buaizia had a population of 276, all Muslims, increasing in the 1931 census to 318, still all Muslims, in a total of 75 houses. The population were mostly engaged in agriculture and mainly grew citrus fruits, grains and vegetables. In 1944/45 it had a total of 14,620 dunum of land, of which 2,770 dunums was allocated to cereal farming, 56 dunums was used for irrigation and orchards, while 17
À propos de ce résultat
Cette page est générée automatiquement et peut contenir des informations qui ne sont pas correctes, complètes, à jour ou pertinentes par rapport à votre recherche. Il en va de même pour toutes les autres pages de ce site. Veillez à vérifier les informations auprès des sources officielles de l'EPFL.
Publications associées

Aucun résultat

Personnes associées

Chargement

Unités associées

Chargement

Concepts associés

Chargement

Cours associés

Chargement

Séances de cours associées

Chargement