Molotov (Молотов) was a Project 26bis of the Soviet Navy that served during World War II and into the Cold War. She supported Soviet troops during the Siege of Sevastopol, the Kerch-Feodosiya Operation and the amphibious landings at Novorossiysk at the end of January 1943.
The ship was extensively modernized between 1952 and 1955. She was renamed Slava (Слава, Glory) in 1957 after Vyacheslav Molotov fell out of favour. Slava was reclassified as a training ship in 1961 before being sold for scrap in 1972.
Molotov and her sister Maxim Gorky had heavier armor and were slightly improved from the first two Kirov-class cruisers of Project 26, and were thus designated Project 26bis.
She was long at the waterline, long overall, with a beam of and a draft between . She displaced at standard load and at full load.
Her steam turbines produced a total of during her sea trials, reaching a maximum speed of , just shy of her designed speed of 37 knots,