Moreton Road is a residential road in the Oxford suburb of North Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom.
The road runs east–west. At the western end of the road is a junction with Woodstock Road (A4144) and at the eastern end is a junction with Banbury Road (A4165), the two major arterial roads out of Oxford to the north. The road continues east slightly to the north on the Marston Ferry Road (B4495). To the south is Lathbury Road and to the north is Beech Croft Road. It lies to the north of the original North Oxford development by St John's College, Oxford but since it is south of Summertown it is often considered to be part of Central North Oxford, with high house prices.
On the corner of Moreton Road at 153 Banbury Road, there was a Carmelite Convent until 1987. The main site of St Clare's, an independent international boarding school founded in 1953, is also located at 139 Banbury Road, between Lathbury Road and Moreton Road.