Norham Road is a road which lies east of the Banbury Road in central North Oxford, a suburb in the city of Oxford, England.
The road is within the Norham Manor area. It consists mainly of large Victorian houses, many of three storeys above ground with a basement below. To the south of the road are Bradmore Road near the western end and Fyfield Road near the eastern end, both connecting with Norham Gardens. To the north is Park Town. Pedestrian access at the eastern end leads north to the Dragon School, a preparatory school. The road continues to the east as Benson Place, which leads to Lady Margaret Hall, one of the Oxford University colleges, originally for women.
The road is part of the Norham Manor estate within North Oxford, originally owned by St John's College, Oxford. It was developed by the college in the 1870s. The houses in the road were first leased between 1863 and 1905. Willia