Concept

Flamborough railway station

Résumé
Flamborough railway station was located in the village of Marton, and was originally named after that location. However, there were several other railway stations also called Marton, so on 1 July 1884 the North Eastern Railway renamed it after the village of Flamborough several miles away. It was situated on the Yorkshire Coast Line from Scarborough to Hull and was opened on 20 October 1847 by the York and North Midland Railway. The station was north of Hull, and south of railway station. History The station was opened by the York and North Midland Railway in October 1847. It was on the last section of the Hull to Scarborough line to be opened; Hull to Bridlington had been achieved in October 1846, and southwards from to was in use by the same month. The station was located immediately north of the gated level crossing that spanned the road from Marton, and had a G. T. Andrews designed building. The extra effort put into Flamborough station was due to the influence of t
À propos de ce résultat
Cette page est générée automatiquement et peut contenir des informations qui ne sont pas correctes, complètes, à jour ou pertinentes par rapport à votre recherche. Il en va de même pour toutes les autres pages de ce site. Veillez à vérifier les informations auprès des sources officielles de l'EPFL.
Publications associées

Chargement

Personnes associées

Chargement

Unités associées

Chargement

Concepts associés

Chargement

Cours associés

Chargement

Séances de cours associées

Chargement