Concept

Pinetown Boys' High School

Résumé
Pinetown Boys' High School (also known as Pinetown Boys', or PBHS) is a public school for boys in Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. History Pinetown High School was founded in 1955 as a co-educational, dual-medium school. It was sited at the present location of Pinetown Girls' High School in Old Main Road (now Josiah Gumede road) with 120 pupils in Standard 6 and 7 and a staff of 14 under the leadership of Mr. H. E. Wiese, the first headmaster. The badge includes the letters PHS (Pinetown High School), a crown which represents the period when South Africa was part of the British Empire, three pine cones honouring Sir Benjamin Pine, who was instrumental in developing Pinetown when it was still a village, and a book which stands for education. In 1978, Pinetown High School went from co-ed to two separate schools, Pinetown Boys' High School and Pinetown Girls High School. The school has gained a first place in the Natal Matriculation Examinations and has had pupils in
À propos de ce résultat
Cette page est générée automatiquement et peut contenir des informations qui ne sont pas correctes, complètes, à jour ou pertinentes par rapport à votre recherche. Il en va de même pour toutes les autres pages de ce site. Veillez à vérifier les informations auprès des sources officielles de l'EPFL.
Publications associées

Chargement

Personnes associées

Chargement

Unités associées

Chargement

Concepts associés

Chargement

Cours associés

Chargement

Séances de cours associées

Chargement